Thursday, October 13, 2011

Life in the Jungle

Even though I have never lived near the water I have always know that I was a true "sunshine and sand" kind of girl. Living in Cairns has now confirmed that for me! Being outside and (well near) the water


(cant go in some oceans because of the crocodiles) just puts a smile on my face no matter what mood I may be in.
I've become much more of an outdoorsy person and am loving the new tan and getting in shape!
(Now of course I say this before the wet season comes and I am crabby from being inside all day! ha)
Waking up to this view just starts my day off right!

The neighbor hood is just as gorgeous!!


Unfortunately I started this blog on my last lap top which now id broken and it has all my cairns city and neighborhood pictures! Sad story. So I will just have to end this blog and start with more with my current laptops and upcoming photos.

But pretty sure the point was made that I love this city!

No comments:

Post a Comment